ONLINE: Have a browse on desktop, tablet or mobile, add the wines to your basket, checkout, pick a delivery option and enter payment details.
CALL:+44 (0)20 7016 9820
In Bond: Prices shown exclude UK duty and VAT. Payment of duty and VAT is deferred until delivery outside of bond.
Duty Paid: Prices shown include UK duty but exclude VAT. VAT will be added to your invoice but not Duty as this has already been paid.
Buying wine “en primeur” refers to the process of buying wine before it is bottled and released to the market. This principally applies to the best wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy and The Rhône. The wine is generally shipped to the UK in the year or two after purchase.
Delivery and return:
We work with a number of transportation companies and we are therefore able to deliver the wines anywhere in the world. If you select the ‘other destination’ option when checking-out, and input your delivery address, one of our team members will reach out to you with a quote for delivery.
Yes we have a 14-day return policy in which you are able to return your order. However, the goods have to be in the exact same condition as you have received them. You will be charged a return shipment fee.
Yes, the delivery carrier will require a signature from an adult 18 years of age or older in order to make the delivery.
Yes and we recommend storing your wine with Vinotèque, London City Bond. This is where we store all our wines as well. It is a bonded warehouse, which defers Duty and VAT until released out of bond. If you decide to resell your wines in-bond you will never have to pay Duty and VAT on your purchase. Vinotèque has a state of the art temperature and humidity control and you can get your wines delivered anywhere in the UK within several days. We can help you set-up an account there.
For more information, visit our page on: http://cruwineinvestment.com/professional-storage/
If you want us to store your wines, we charge an annual 2% fee (ex VAT) on your purchase price.
For this fee, you will:
- Be allocated a key account manager
- Secure your unique login details to view the value and performance of your wines updated monthly on our website and mobile application
- Obtain full insurance vs. replacement value and professional storage
- Receive private invitations to our events throughout Europe
Selling your wine:
There are 3 ways of selling your wine through Cru Wine:
- We may decide to purchase wine directly from you
- Broker your wines to our international network of private and professional buyers
- Under certain circumstances, we may feel it to be in the best interest for our client to auction the wines with a reputable auction house
Please click here for more information about selling or broking your wine through Cru Wine.
Our terms and conditions are available upon request, please send an email to email@example.com